Here at KOMSA, we offer you a new outlook on your professional future. We don't insist on you having years of experience or completing specific training qualifications. Even if you have no experience in the sector, KOMSA has already helped plenty of lateral entrants find their place in our company and succeed.
KOMSA operates in an innovation-driven sector, which is constantly throwing up new challenges which require new experiences, skills and capabilities to solve them. There are a wealth of opportunities for direct entry into the KOMSA Group: A wide range of roles in a variety of departments are waiting for you.
Here at KOMSA, when you grow, we grow. We look forward to receiving your online application!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
KOMSA offers a wide variety of roles in different fields, all with excellent prospects for further development.
- Professional training
- Excellent development opportunities with an individual development plan
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Opportunity to get to know the whole KOMSA Group as part of our welcome programme
- Employee-oriented corporate policies
Balance between work and family life
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- Dedication to and an interest in our innovative sector
- Experience and expertise in your field (as stated in the job advert)
- A healthy amount of initiative, flexibility and responsibility
- You should be a team player with a can-do attitude
- A structured approach to work, focused on the needs of our partners and customers
Are you open to new challenges and curious about exciting new approaches? Do you want to work for a company looking towards both your future and its own? If the answer to both of these is yes, we'd like to find out more about you! We look forward to receiving your online application!
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
The direct route to becoming part of the KOMSA family:
- You can send us a speculative application. Please include information about yourself as a person, your professional experience and qualifications, your desired role and your availability.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.