Here at KOMSA, being a trainee is more than just a form of direct entry into a career.
Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic, challenging and diverse place to develop professionally? Do you want to be given opportunities to improve and build on the skills you learned during your studies?
Then our 22 month long customized Trainee Programme may be just the job for you. You'll receive practical, thorough training from our unit or project managers throughout the Programme, and will have a career tailored to your abilities and preferences waiting for you at the end of it.
Phone: + 49 (0) 3722 713-376
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
During the Trainee Programme, you'll work in a number of different areas within the KOMSA Group. Each Programme is as unique as each trainee. It's tailored to you.
You can expect:
- Challenging tasks
- Exciting projects and team work
- Professional training
- Practical, thorough training from our unit or project managers
- Roles in various key departments within the KOMSA Group
- To be given responsibility from an early stage
- Lots of space to develop your own ideas
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- A future-oriented, stable and secure company
- A modern corporate culture with flat hierarchies and people taking individual responsibility
- Opportunities to gain international experience
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
We expect our future trainees:
- To have achieved excellent results in a Bachelors, Masters or German Diplom degree at a university, college or university of applied sciences
- To have some initial work experience, either in the form of a relevant internship, work abroad, or another job
- To show a healthy amount of initiative, flexibility and responsibility
- To be a team player with a can-do attitude
- To be heavily business-oriented with a will to succeed
Do you want to start working with us either straight out of university or after some initial work experience? Then we'd love to get to know you, and look forward to receiving your online application!
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
To apply for KOMSA's Trainee Programme:
Apply directly for the advertised trainee position via our online application portal.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS AT KOMSA
- Go to our online application portal and fill in your application. Applications are accepted throughout the year, but ideally you should apply three to four months before you wish to start the Programme.
- Once we have received and assessed your application, we will contact you by telephone.
- From all of the applications received, we will invite a group of selected applicants to one of our Trainee Applicant Days which are held every two to three months.
- Once you have attended a Trainee Applicant Day, we will contact you with detailed feedback and our final decision.