Nothing is more important than good, solid vocational training. At KOMSA, you will learn that it's not just specialist expertise you need to progress your career: it's teamwork, a willingness to take responsibility, decisiveness and complete dedication to the customer's needs.
Many of our current managers started out as apprentices. It's something we are very proud of! Each year for the past 20 years, we have offered 25 young people the chance to complete their vocational training or dual study programme here with us.
We're looking for the best candidates - people who want to develop their skills and expertise! We're looking for young people who can bring enthusiasm, passion and interest into our company. Does this sound like you? Then we'd like to find out more about you! Take the first step. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Phone: + 49 (0) 3722 713-376
APPRENTICESHIPS AT KOMSA
As a training company and partner, KOMSA offers a range of technical and commercial study paths.
- Duration: 3 years
- Training sites: Vocational training college and KOMSA in Hartmannsdorf
Apprenticeships for candidates who have completed secondary education
Apprenticeships for candidates who have passed the Abitur (qualification for university entrance)
- Wholesale/export specialist
- Marketing communication specialist
- Dialogue marketing specialist
- Digital and print media designer
- IT specialist
- Information and Telecommunications Systems Sales Specialist
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to experience different departments and work wherever suits your talents and strengths
- Excellent chances of a permanent position
- Tiered salary and individual bonuses
- Exciting projects and a challenging working environment
- Personal development
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Phased training and induction event - an initial chance to get to know other trainees and find out useful information about KOMSA
- Opportunity to work in training teams, e.g. the KOMSA in-house apprentices' blog or the events team
The list of benefits for KOMSA apprentices goes on. But is that list really going to help you decide whether you want to work here? We know you'd rather hear what our apprentices themselves have to say about their time at KOMSA, so why not read through our apprentices BLOG [in German].
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
An apprenticeship at KOMSA might be for you if:
- You can show that you are ambitious and driven
- Your school results show that you are willing and able to learn
- You love overcoming new challenges
- You want to become one of the best
- You pick things up quickly, have a technical mind and enjoy working with people
- You have completed a work placement or have other practical experience, e.g. abroad or in a holiday job
We want to know all about your strengths and skills!