CASUAL/PART TIME WORK
Support us by taking on a casual or part time role in one of the KOMSA Group's many departments. Gain experience in a sector driven by innovation and learn to overcome new challenges.
Take a chance to earn some extra income here at KOMSA - maybe a casual or part time job will help kick-start your career with us. Support us and become part of our future. We look forward to receiving your online application!
[Translate to 01 english:] Aushilfs-/Nebenjob
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Casual and part time jobs are available in almost every department in the
- Call centre
- Financial controlling
- Product management
- Software development
- Project Management
- Human resources
- Training and guidance from professional specialists and a skilled team
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Employee-oriented corporate policies
- Balance between work and family life
The right department for you depends on your qualifications, experience and
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- You should enjoy working as part of a team
- An interest in the information and communication technology (ict) sector
- Experience, skills and capabilities related to one of our departments
- A healthy amount of dedication, flexibility and responsibility
- A structured approach to work, focused on the needs of our partners and customers
We are constantly on the lookout for qualified and dedicated employees to support us in our day-to-day work. Would you like to be one of them? We look forward to receiving your online application!
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
The direct route to becoming part of the KOMSA family:
- You can send us a speculative application. Please include information about yourself as a person, your professional qualifications, experiences, skills and capabilities. Which department do you see yourself in? What makes you a good candidate for the role? We would also like to know for how long you would like to work with us and what times you are available.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.