Here at KOMSA, we can offer you a new outlook on your professional future, regardless of whether you come to us as a career changer with experience in another sector or are already with us and want to retrain.
There are many good reasons to change your career goals. The KOMSA Group offers a range of options to help you learn and develop new skills. Many of KOMSA's departments offer opportunities for direct career change. Our retraining programme is designed to help you obtain practical experience in your new field (KOMSA itself is not a retraining company).
Take advantage of new opportunities for both your future and ours.
What we can offer you
Almost all of KOMSA's departments offer a range of roles to for you to step into. If a position is suitable for career changers, this will be stated explicitly in the job description.
- Professional training Support and guidance from professional specialists and trainers
- Excellent development opportunities with an individual development plan
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Opportunity to get to know the whole KOMSA Group as part of our welcome programme
- Employee-oriented corporate policies
- Balance between work and family life
what you should bring to the role
- A desire for a new challenge and exciting opportunities
- Commitment to and an interest in developing your skills
- Experience, skills and capabilities related to one of our departments
- A healthy amount of initiative, flexibility and responsibility
- You should be a team player with a can-do attitude
- A structured approach to work, focused on the needs of our partners and customers
Do you have the potential to redesign your future with KOMSA? Then we'd like to find out more about you! We look forward to receiving your online application!
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
If you would like to explore a new career path at KOMSA:
- You can send us a speculative application. Please include information about yourself as a person, your professional qualifications, experiences, skills and capabilities. Which department do you see yourself in? What makes you a good candidate for the role? Please also note the times you are available.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.