STUDENT WORK EXPERIENCE
Whether it is voluntary or part of your course, completing work experience while you are still at school is a great chance to find out more about KOMSA.
Want to gain your first insight into the world of work and get some practical experience in one of the many different areas the KOMSA Group works in? If you are a motivated student, KOMSA can help you get a head-start. We would like to find out more about you, and look forward to receiving your online application!
Ihr Team Human Resources
Phone: +49 (0) 3722 713-730
“I’m completing my last year at a vocational school and my specialism is in the “social” domain, so for me, KOMSA was the obvious choice for me to get work experience at an innovative company. Social networks and their use as communication tools fit perfectly with the central theme of my work experience placement – ‘Humans as social beings’. Working with Twitter, Facebook and other media has been great fun. I’m glad to have been able to get work experience in this area with KOMSA. This is really important – because the experience you gain here is something no one can ever take away from you.”
Work experience student
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
You can complete work experience on a voluntary basis or as part of your school course:
- Duration: Depends on your school (usually one to two weeks)
- Where: In virtually all KOMSA Group departments
- Support: Supervision and support provided by a specialist and trainer
- Evaluation: Exit interview and evaluation at the end of every placement
- Completion: You will receive a reference covering all your tasks and achievements
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- Sound academic performance at school
- Interest and involvement in new media
- Readiness to learn and take on new tasks
- Motivation and a passion for knowledge
- Age restrictions: From year 7 onwards
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
Your route to work experience at KOMSA:
- Send us a speculative application. Please provide information about your personal details and your school, as well as the area you would like to work in and when and for how long you would be available for a work experience placement.
Make sure things go smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.