Whether it is voluntary or part of your course, completing an internship while you are studying is a great chance to find out more about KOMSA.
KOMSA is keen to give you the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, challenge yourself by taking on new responsibilities in a highly innovative sector, and lay the foundations for a future career at KOMSA. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Ihr Team Human Resources
Phone: +49 (0) 3722 713-730
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Duration: Usually between two and six months
- Where: In virtually all KOMSA Group departments
- Support: Supervision and support provided by a specialist and trainer
- Evaluation: Exit interview and evaluation at the end of every placement
- Completion: You will receive a reference covering all your tasks and achievements
- Remuneration: To be discussed on an individual basis
The area you work in will be determined on the basis of your course specialism, skills, interests and qualifications.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- Interest and involvement in new media
- Sound academic performance
- Good computer and foreign language skills (especially English)
- An interest in the information and communication technology (ict) sector
- Readiness to learn and take on new tasks
- Motivation and a passion for knowledge
- You should enjoy working as part of a team
If you are interested in taking on new tasks and responsibilities as part of an internship, whether voluntary or as part of your course, we’d like to find out more about you! We look forward to your online application.
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
The direct route to becoming a KOMSA intern:
- You can send us a speculative application. Please provide information about your personal details and the course you are studying, as well as the area you would like to work in and when and for how long you would be available for the internship.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs