Practical experience can provide a basis for theoretical concepts in a way that textbook and lecture hall learning cannot. So don’t just wait until you graduate – start building the foundations for your future career now, and use the opportunity to get netwrking at KOMSA.
Get things moving with a student job at one of KOMSA’s many different departments – gain important insight into how things work in practice and use the experience as an important springboard for your career at KOMSA. We look forward to receiving your online application!
Ihr Team Human Resources
Phone: +49 (0) 3722 713-730
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We can offer student jobs in virtually all of the KOMSA Group’s departments:
- Accounting (Bookkeeping & Controlling)
- Customer contact centre
- ... the list goes on – get in touch to find out more!
- Duration: The length of your student job can be arranged to suit your requirements
- Hours: Flexible – part-time while studying and full-time during university holidays
- Remuneration: To be discussed on an individual basis
The areas you will work in will be determined on the basis of our requirements and your course specialism, skills, interests and qualifications.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE ROLE
- Interest and involvement in new media
- Sound academic performance
- Good computer and foreign language skills (especially English)
- An interest in the information and communication technology (ict) sector
- Readiness to learn and take on new tasks
- Motivation and a passion for knowledge
- You should enjoy working as part of a team
KOMSA is keen to give you the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, get to know the company, prove yourself by taking on challenging responsibilities, and lay the foundations for a future career at KOMSA. We look forward to receiving your online application!
HOW TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE
The direct route to a student job at KOMSA:
- You can send us a speculative application. Please provide information about your personal details and the course you are studying, as well as the area you would like to work in and when and for how long you would be available for a student job.
Make sure everything goes smoothly: Before submitting your application, please read our FAQs and tips for applicants.